We are on the hunt for a Fleet Administrator
We are NZ's Industrial / Infrastructure & Coatings Services specialists, doing everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting plus coatings specialists and more!
We pride ourselves on our high quality of work by our loyal highly skilled workforce.
We now need a Fleet Administrator to join us at our Auckland location reporting to the GM- Fleet and Equipment.
The Fleet Administrator shall be responsible for providing administrative services though out the Intergroup Company. These can be of a fleet, financial, functional, systems and/or administrative nature.
Fostering a workplace environment and workforce culture that demonstrates teamwork and integrity. Practices excellent health, safety, environmental and quality processes; consistently displays high morale; and encourages a reputation that InterGroup, is an employer of choice, is fundamental to the role.
What you need:
- Experience in administration and an understanding of business and ideally experience in management principles involved in planning, procurement and the coordination of plant and fleet management.
- Understand and can apply general accounting principles and practices
- Self management and ability to deliver quality standards and timelines. Motivates self and others to achieve high standards.
- Should be an advanced excel user and be able to pull data efficiently and translate into reports for the GM.
- Logistical and people management experience
- High organisational skills - to manage several projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills - to converse with people at all levels
- Strong networking abilities
- An ability to identify strategic opportunities and emerging issues
If this sounds like you, apply now!