We are on the lookout for Cleaning Ambassadors to join our team in Lower Hutt. You will be responsible for ensuring that the front of the council building is kept clean at all times and you will be responsible for cleaning the pavement and streets in front of the council. You will be the eyes and ears for the council, so dedication and attention to detail will be key.
We are loking for reliable amd committed individuals to join us. Training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
What we are looking for:
- Physically fit
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A positive "can do" attitude with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
In return we offer:
- A competitive pay + $3 council allowance
- 8:00am -4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Career and development opportunities
So, if you are ready for your next challenge, apply TODAY!