Class 4 Driver
Calling all Smooth Operators!
InterGroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialist with 40 years of experience in servicing local government authorities, state owned enterprises and small and large private contractors.
Due to our continued growth, we have a number of positions available now for Driver Operators with a Class 2-4 Drivers licence for an immediate start based out of Dunedin.
Intergroup offers a great opportunity to join a thriving industry where no 2 days are the same. Earn as you learn, securing your future by getting involved in water and infrastructure from the grassroots.
Get your qualifications while working with training fully supported by us!
Ideally you will have:
- A Class 2-4 licence
- Mechanical-minded and an aptitude for machinery
- The ability to work unsupervised but also work well in a team environment
- An understanding and enthusiasm to work within structured health and safety systems
- A positive "can do" attitude and be self-motivating with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Good time management and communication skills
In return we offer a very competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work with a vibrant company culture, where effort is rewarded, fresh ideas are welcome and success is celebrated. So, if you've got the drive and are a smooth operator, click APPLY NOW!
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.