Business Development Manager
Are you a BDM looking for a new role with fresh challenges and opportunity to showcase your BDM Skills? If so, we're looking to hire YOU!
Intergroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with more than 40 years' experience. We have 17 branches Nationwide and employ more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting and more!
We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to grow our business in the South Island. You will be a team player with a strategic focus to drive growth and deliver results.
Bring your years of industrial expertise and sales experience to create new opportunities and manage our current account relationships. You'll be responsible for identifying, developing and converting business opportunities, whilst also providing support and direction to our branch managers to execute results.
You will have minimum 5 years' in an industrial-related sales role, and:
- Robust knowledge of contract / project management, including, planning, reporting, performance monitoring and evaluating and/or qualifications
- Sales/marketing/promotional experience and/or qualifications
- Solid understanding of target market segments
- Ability to work well together in a team and make strong relationships with management
- Perfect organisational skills and the ability to priorities task and manage multiple pieces of work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving and sound judgement & decision making
We're offering a fantastic package incl, car, phone, laptop & comms $$$ plus plenty of growth and development within our growing organisation.
Don't delay, APPLY TODAY!
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.