We are on the hunt for a Fleet Administrator
We are NZ's Industrial / Infrastructure & Coatings Services specialists, doing everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting plus coatings specialists and more!
We pride ourselves on our high quality of work by our loyal highly skilled workforce.
We now need a Fleet Administrator to join us at our East Tamaki operations site reporting to the National Operations Manager.
The Fleet Administrator shall be responsible for providing administrative services though out the Intergroup Company. These can be of a fleet, financial, functional, systems and/or administrative nature.
Fostering a workplace environment and workforce culture that demonstrates teamwork and integrity. Practices excellent health, safety, environmental and quality processes; consistently displays high morale; and encourages a reputation that InterGroup, is an employer of choice, is fundamental to the role.
What you need:
- Experience in administration and an understanding of business and management principles involved in planning, procurement and the coordination of resources.
- Understand and can apply general accounting principles and practices
- Self management and ability to deliver qualitiy standards and timelines. Motivates self and others to achieve high standards.
- Logistical and people management experience
- High organisational skills - to manage several projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills - to converse with people at all levels
- Strong networking abilities
- An ability to identify strategic opportunities and emerging issues
In return we offer very competitive remuneration and opportunity for development within other business units.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.