Regional Manager - Infrastructure South Island
Intergroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure, Industrial and Coatings Services specialists with more than 35 years' experience. We are 17 branches Nationwide and employ more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting and more!
About the Job
We are looking for a Regional Manager for the South Island based at our Christchurch depot reporting to the GM Infrastructure. This is a senior role within our company with overall responsibility for the day to day leadership of our South Island Infrastructure operations to implement and drive success in achieving overall business goals.
As the regional manager, you will be responsible for all Infrastructure contracts (current and new business development) and reactive business, which includes, CCTV, hydro excavation, minor capital work, road sweeping, stormwater, and wastewater disciplines. You'll be managing the revenue achievement, OHS&E compliance, asset management along with fleet and equipment functions to ensure are appropriate and resources are in place with overall accountability for all operations, contract management, service delivery, business development and P&L.
What you need:
- Business unit management experience including commercial development and full P&L responsibility.
- An understanding of client relationships and reporting, including local authority relationships.
- Contract/project management experience with the ability to direct to manage several projects at one time.
- Logistical and people management skills to lead, motivate, and contribute to outstanding team performance and to achieving goals and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in employee mentoring and development.
- Strong networking abilities and creative problem solving.
- Change management experience to lead continuous improvement of operating efficiencies.
- An ability to promote company values and contribute to a performance culture.
- An understanding of the wider business that InterGroup operates in and to develop a deep understanding and regional execution plan for the business strategy.
- The ability to travel and develop business opportunities throughout the South Island.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and join a successful growing company. We're offering a very competitive remuneration package (incl car, phone, laptop) for this role with more opportunities for growth and development within.
If you're looking for a challenge and want to utilise your skillset, APPLY NOW!!!