Nelson and Christchurch
We have opportunities for highly motivated Blasters/Painters based in Nelson and Christchurch.
A little about InterGroup:
InterGroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure, Industrial and Coatings Services specialists with more than 40 years' experience. We are 14 branches Nationwide and employ more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting and more!
Our ideal candidate will be detail and safety focused, with a strong work ethic and have the ability to multi-task.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a current NZ Driver's License
- Possess a heavy vehicle driving license a bonus
- Have construction experience - preferred
- Ability to prepare surfaces for water blasting/abrasive blasting.
- Ability to perform general painting tasks, spray painting and applying coating materials to surfaces.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a drive to learn on the job skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have a strong commitment to health and safety, quality and the environment
We offer a great team culture, where no day will be the same.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.