Relocation: Role Based in New Plymouth
Are you our next Branch Manager? Looking to Relocate with a fresh start?
- Lead and build your own business unit
- On and Off- site work
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing 40 year business
- Based in New Plymouth
Reporting to the General Manager Coatings, this role is accountable for ensuring the operational and sales functions are delivered in a manner that meets contractual and organisational obligations and achieves revenue expectations.
Day to day activities include managing assets, fleet and equipment functions to ensure they are work-ready; facilitating appropriate resources to deliver operations and accurate reporting. Fundamental to the role, is your ability to ensure compliance with legislation and policies, (eg. Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, Resource Management Act), with a strong focus on business development, project management and in maintaining positive relationships with clients. Timely communications and sustaining a highly professional working standard is essential.
What you need:
- Contract/project management preferably in the infrastructure sector
- Demonstrated knowledge and experiences at developing and managing consistently high performing staff
- Industrial Coatings Background (Desirable)
- An understanding of working at heights and confined spance is an advantage
- Strong commercial acumen, sales and business development skills.
- Strong organisational skills - to manage several projects at a time and on site blast yard.
- Excellent financial reporting and forecasting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to converse with and influence people at all levels
- Strong networking abilities
- Creative problem solving.
- A team player - to promote our values and encourage a positive working environment
- An understanding of the wider business in which we operate along with the ability to see the bigger picture
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Career and development opportunities
- Company Car plus Bonus
So, if you are ready for your next challenge, apply TODAY!