Are you our next Operations Lead?
If you are an experienced Operations Lead with great organisational and people skills, we need YOU!
InterGroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure, Industrial and Coatings Services specialists with 35 years of experience in servicing local government authorities, state-owned enterprises and small and large private contractors. We cover everything from pipeline inspection and repair, drainage maintenance, hydro extraction. liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, abrasive blasting, high-pressure water-jetting and more. We also deliver a variety of industrial services on various offshore oil facilities in the Maari and Tui oil fields.
About the job:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Operations Lead role will coordinate and manage the interdependencies between groups of related projects/contracts, managing horizontally across operational contracts/projects and ensuring that cross-contact/project work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and returns the expected benefits to the company.
Working closely with your team members, you will provide local direction and leadership whilst ensuring the appropriate allocation, coordination and utilisation of both staff and plant. You will be responsible for business growth within the region, driving operational excellence in the delivery of service, support budgests and cost control whilst meeting all health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
What you need:
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with a few years' leadership experience under their belt.
To be considered suitable for this position, you will:
- An Engineering, Operations, Business or Management field degree preferred
- Have a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role, managing projects and staff
- Lead and implements continuous improvements through effective change management
- Commercially savvy with Sales and Business Development experience preferred
- Sound understanding of financial budgets, contract negotiations and reports
- Excellent People management skills
- Have the ability to lead, motivate and contribute to outstanding team performance and to achieving goals and strategies
- Conduct critical analysis to facilitate informed decision making
- Gather relevant information to identify or deal with key issues and relationships
- Be conscientious and well-organised with an ability to get things done
- Have good reporting skills
- Communication and networking skills
- Be creative, influential and solutions-focused
- Have high professional integrity
We offer a very competitive remuneration $$$ and opportunity for development. So, if you are ready for your next challenge and you are up for ours, apply TODAY!
Please note we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.