Industrial Operator / Technician
Industrial Technicians needed!
InterGroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialist with 35 years of experience in servicing local government authorities, state-owned enterprises and small and large private contractors.
We have a number of positions available now for Industrial Operators with a Class 4 driver's licence for an immediate start, based out of Tokoroa.
Ideally, you will have:
- A Class 4 licence
- Previous experience in the operation of plant and equipment preferred but training will be given
- The ability to work unsupervised but also work well in a team environment
- An understanding and enthusiasm to work within structured health and safety systems
- A positive "can-do" attitude and be self-motivating with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Be physically fit & presentable
- Good time management & communication skills
- Experience with high-pressure water blasting, vacuum loading or drain flushing equipment an advantage although training is given to the right candidate
We offer very competitive remuneration and opportunity for development. So, if you've got the drive and are a smooth operator, click 'apply now'!
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.