High Pressure Water Jetting Operators
Fixed term - Wellington
- Project work with ongoing opportunity.
- Immediate start.
- Day and night shifts for experienced operators and labourers.
Intergroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with more than 35 years' experience. We are 14 branches Nationwide and employee more than 400 people.
We are now seeking to hire two experienced HPWJ (High Pressure Water Jetting) operators for the duration of Wellington central project work. Up to six months work is available with the opportunity for ongoing work.
Our ideal fit for these roles will have:
- HPWJ practical and technical experience (5 years preferable).
- Strong teamwork and safety standards.
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A current NZ driver's licence - (Class 4 preferably but Class 2 considered).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit which is valid for the next six months.
As our organisation is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority, you would also be required to pass our pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
Immediate opportunities available. Apply now.