Are you a Bid Manager looking for new challenges?
We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated Bid Manager to join our team. We are New Zealand's infrastructure, industrial and coatings services specialists with more than 40 years' experience. We have over 15 sites Nationwide and employ more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting, industrial painting and more!
About the job:
As our Bid Manager, the key to this role will be taking responsibility for the management of all aspects of the Bid/Tender process, ensuring timely delivery of ‘best in practice' bid/tender responses, while driving excellence within the bid space, you'll also support the wider Head Office business in the preparation of quotes, capability statements/submissions, PowerPoint presentations, and template development.
You'll work closely with key members of the organisation, including capture planning, strategy development, response execution and post-tender activities.
Additionally, improving the bid/tender management processes, content writing, ensuring key milestones and deadlines are met, to deliver the best possible, fully conforming bid/tender, to enhance the successful winning of work, while maintaining and expanding the existing company CRM (Pipedrive), so attention to detail is key.
- At least 5 years' experience of bid/tender management experience within construction, industrial, infrastructure or maintenance environment
- Sales or Business Management degree qualification preferred
- High-level business / tender / proposal writing skills
- High-level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite of applications
- Strong writing/editing/formatting skills essential
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to demanding deadlines
- Effective time management skills with the ability to accurately prioritise workload
- Conscientious and well-organised with an ability to get things done
- Driven, positive and friendly personality
In return, you'll receive a competitive package and the opportunity to work with a great team and showcase your Bid Management skills and in a function that can really make a difference!
If this is you, we want to hear from you, so apply now!