National Administration Manager
We are looking for someone with a real passion for systems and processes to take Intergroup to the next level in admin!
Intergroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with more than 35 years' experience. We have 15 branches Nationwide and employee more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting and more!
We're all about our staff and creating a happy working environment where we work as a supporttive team and givinig the top quality service interanlly and to our clients.
More about the job:
- The key responsibility of the role will be to overhaul all of Intergroup's back office systems including our invoicing, time sheeting and credit control
- You will be process orientated and will be able to streamline and document systems and train staff to ensure we are making improvements
- Create a supportive team nationwide with our administrators to be high performers and take pride in their work
- Most of all, you will be someone who is up for a challenge and you will be used to transforming business functions
You will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in an office administrative role
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and be a proficient user of Microsoft and accounting software packages
- Literate and numerate skills
- Sound attention to detail
- A doer and a finisher nature with a good sense of humor
- Good organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Leadership skills
You will be a strong communicator, highly accurate, and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, with a calm and empathetic personality.
We offer a great team culture within a friendly and tight knit office, where no day will be the same.
This sound like you? Call me now for a chat - Una on 027 283 7900