Calling all Smooth Operators!
InterGroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure / Industrial & Coatings Services specialist with 35 years of experience in servicing local government authorities, state owned enterprises and small and large private contractors.
Due to our continued growth, we have a number of positions available now for Driver Operators with a Class 2-5 Drivers licence for an immediate start based out of our Taupo office.
Ideally you will have:
- A Class 2-5 licence
- Previous experience in the operation of plant and equipment preferred
- The ability to work unsupervised but also work well in a team environment
- An understanding and enthusiasm to work within structured health and safety systems
- A positive "can do" attitude and be self-motivating with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Be physically fit & presentable
- Good time management & communication skills
As our organisation is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority, additional criteria would be passing our pre-employment drug/alcohol tests and the completion of reference checks.
In return we offer very competitive remuneration and opportunity for development. So, if you've got the drive and are a smooth operator, click apply now!
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.